Mission: To develop safe, decent and affordable housing for people with limited income, including those with special needs, which enhances the community and supports economic diversity.
Vision: We envision sustainable communities of healthy, diverse neighborhoods within the greater Los Angeles area.
1. Everyone has a right to a safe and decent place to live.
2. Secure service-enriched environments are essential for residents with special needs.
3. Housing developments should enhance the local community.
4. Responsible development is environmentally sensitive.
1. Expand and diversify housing production
2. Support resident need to access services
3. Increase organizational effectiveness and administrative efficiency.
4. Enhance WHCHC’s revenue base to maintain financial stability and foster growth
5. Promote public awareness of WHCHC achievements
6. Encourage public support for the production and preservation of affordable housing
7. Ensure effective stewardship of WHCHC’s capital portfolio
Member Since: 2009